When crossing the boarder, all cargoes, participating in foreign trade activity comes under control not only of customs but also of other governmental organizations dealing with quality and safety of goods. Some categories of cargoes imported to the territory of a state must be certified. The aim of this procedure if to ascertain whether imported cargoes match the quality and safety requirements of countries of the Custom Union.
RU-Customs Group offer you a full lost of services for receiving all needed approvals. Our professionals will help you to receive in shortest terms:
- an obligatory certification;
- certifications of the Custom Union;
- certificate of conformity to Technical regulations;
- certificate of Authentication or GOST Russia Certificate of Conformity;
- certificate of incorporation (Safety and Health Certificate or an expert evidence of Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing);
- declaration of conformity, declaration of the Custom Union;
- certificate of origin of a cargo;
- fire certificates;
- exemption letter;
- RTN permission;
- compliance statement;
- and other documents needed for customs processing, release and distribution.
RU-Customs Group compiles documents for cargoes irrespectively of the difficulty of their certification. Your cargoes will be certified by experienced specialist who’ll quickly and effectively approve its compliance to all the requirements and you’ll save a sound amount of money and time.
To order a service or to receive a consulting on your question call +7 (499) 703-30-71. You can also send us a request to our email email@example.com.